C&C understands that your home and possessions are valuable assets and therefore it is extremely important to ensure the right insurance cover is in place to protect them in the event of a loss.

Cover can include buildings and/or contents and any other individual requirements. 

The following additional covers are also available:-

• Legal expenses

• Excess protection

• Key care



Holiday Home

C&C has access to many specialist insurers who can provide cover for holiday homes in the UK and abroad, whether used solely for own use or leased out on a rental basis.  Insurance can be arranged for both buildings and contents and can be extended to include outbuildings and swimming pools. 


For further information please contact us on 0161 406 4800 or complete the enquiry form on the right.