Holiday Homes

C&C has access to many specialist insurers who can provide cover for holiday homes in the UK and abroad, whether used solely for own use or leased out on a rental basis. 
Insurance can be arranged for both buildings and contents and can be extended to include outbuildings and swimming pools. 
For further information please contact us on 0161 406 4800 or complete the enquiry form on the right