Caravan & Motor Home

Whether you have a caravan, trailer tent or motorhome, C&C is able to provide flexible insurance policies with a range of options. 

This can be arranged as an extension to your household insurance or on a standalone policy; we will discuss your personal needs and recommend a suitable policy. 

We are able to arrange a comprehensive motor insurance policy, providing cover for UK specification motor homes, including use in the EU, where required.

For further information please contact us on 0161 406 4800 or complete the enquiry form on the right.